Perhaps everyone will have friends that we love to hate.. the kind of friends that you will like to punch on their face and call them idiots if they are not your friends.

I have more than a few of these friends, I bet you have too.. friends that will disgust you if they are strangers. Somehow faith plays its part, those idiots become your friends, and you can’t call them idiots anymore, you call them buddies.

I just wish that I don’t need to marry a wife that I love to hate in future.. but who knows, life is unpredictable after all, so is love.

7 Responses to “Friends that’s not supposed to be”

1. kenshin Says:
    September 12th, 2006 at 1:47 am

i must be one of the friends that u love to hate..

2. Really man Says:
    September 12th, 2006 at 9:12 am

Hi Jee, if your ‘idoits’ becomes your buddies, as the saying goes…birds of a feather , flock together…hmmmm…who won who over????… btw. it’s not logical for u to preempty your feelings on your future wife….if u know you might hate her after marring her…well either u starts to take the proper steps to make sure it won’t happen [hating her]…or don’t marry at all…..single life isn’t that bad…free to roam and do as u wish till u gets old..ha!

September 12th, 2006 at 9:22 am

:) sometimes its strange because opposites do attract, and its the love for each other that kind of bonds the couple together.

September 12th, 2006 at 11:53 am

ken.. yes you are :p

Really man.. I didn’t claim that I’m a saint, did I lol? I wish life is as simple as you said, when love hits a person, that fella is blind-sighted in a lot of ways. Agree that single life isn’t that bad, I’m enjoying pretty much of the freedom at the moment, but not planning to do it for life.

Joshy.. you thought love = magnet? Lots of the time it happens by circumtances, and faith.

5. Really man Says:
    September 12th, 2006 at 2:58 pm

GUYS…can’t agreed with you two more…
    should i say stayed ‘blinded’ that’s to the negative things….
    married the right .it’s like heaven wrong one it’s hell…..so how do one make sure it’s not hell.
    hard to determine.. right!.. we Asians tend to stick with the marriage for sake of children[if they exist] or juga muka.
    Josh…even magnet loses it’s attraction after too much use. guess both parties have work at it….give and take..easy to say hard to do.
    well Jee…when you do get ‘hooked’ where right or not so right,,, have an yearly honeymoon to get ‘blinded’ again.

September 12th, 2006 at 4:49 pm

:) i didn’t manage to add on, yeaps there is so much a ‘magnet’ can do, its the same as starting a business. Chuang Ye Nan, Shou Ye Geng Nan, keeping a relationship non-rocky takes effort.

September 13th, 2006 at 12:00 pm

Actually I kinda have a distorted thinking, I tend to believe that a marriage would be happier without kids. Yearly honeymoon sounds cool, not so cool for the wallet though.

Magnet can always be recharged. Question is whether the parties involve want to charge it or not.