Nando's hot peri-peri sauceWent for a bit of grocery shopping at Giant supermarket just now and found this.. Nando’s hot peri-peri sauce!

Call me a cave-man if you wish but I never thought or knew that the Nandos peri-peri sauce are available on shelf in the general market.

Nando's peri-peri sauceI knew at least a few people that love Nando’s chicken and particularly craving for the peri-peri sauce. So out of excitement I bought myself a bottle of traditional hot peri-peri.. and then back home only I realized that I have nothing to go with the sauce.

Wonder how it will blend with instant noodles.. hmmm.

9 Responses to “I got myself a Nando’s hot peri-peri sauce”

1. Chen Says:
    June 4th, 2006 at 7:51 pm

hah? this is available on the shelf in supermarket as well?
    i dunno about that..

2. Tanya Says:
    June 5th, 2006 at 12:51 am

oOo…any idea if they sell the Nando’s garlic sauce in supermarkets as well?

June 5th, 2006 at 1:16 am

haha dry instant noodles??shiokzz siaa…sure must be nice..i din hear of peri peri sauce b4

4. WTJ Says:
    June 5th, 2006 at 2:17 am

nando’s.. remind me of my fren and i, i order the hottest one and he ordered the least spicy one, who knows the wiater put wrong label and we end up eating the wrong chick, haha..

June 5th, 2006 at 1:15 pm

Chen.. you are not the only one, obviously.

Tanya.. yupe, in fact I only saw 2 flavour.. the garlic and the traditional.

Joshy.. I just tried it with instant noodles, it tasted odd. Must buy some chicken breast more meaty stuff to cook with it perhaps.

lol WTJ.. you friend must be so shyiok leh.

6. Patrick Says:
    June 12th, 2006 at 1:33 am

Hello……I was also surprised to find Nando’s Peri Peri sauces in the supermarkets here……If you have spent much time in London you are probably a fan of Nando’s Chicken Restaurants…..

Try the Wild Herb peri peri sauce…..it is milder and goes with everything….I use it on any thing that goes with breakfast:eggs,potatoes,sausage etc….I would skip any additions to cereal…..

I have a friend who swears that a dash of Peri Peri in a Voka drink is a great alternative to a bloody Mary……

Patrick

June 12th, 2006 at 6:31 pm

Hi Patrick, Nando’s Chicken is quite popular in Malaysia as well.

I don’t think I’d seen the wild herb sauce for sale.. I don’t mind the hot peri-peri sauce though, I can eat a bit of hot and spicy.

Ehh peri-peri in vodka.. hmm probably could work as replacement for tabasco, not a bad idea perhaps lol.

8. zingtrial Says:
    July 25th, 2006 at 1:10 am

Hi! I liked reading through blog,I like Hot sauce.He!He!He!
    Wish you well

July 25th, 2006 at 4:11 pm

Wish you well too zingtrial.. don’t eat too many hot sauce though..