Sometimes I wonder.. why do I need a fridge at home.. other than to suck my electricity.. since it’s empty most of the time.

empty fridgeempty refrigerator

Electricity tariff in the Malaysia peninsula will go up by 12% from June 1 btw.. [link] say YaY. Maybe it’s time to shut off my dear fridge.

13 Responses to “Why do I need an empty refrigerator at home?”

May 25th, 2006 at 1:48 pm

wahh u dun use ur fridge?cos dun cook and dun drink cold drinks? yeah then might as well dun use it ahh..cos sure waste a lot of your money paying the tariffs siaa.

haha oh yahh on side note, can i link u at my blog?

2. Yvy Says:
    May 25th, 2006 at 3:13 pm

wahlau…that’s as empty as empty can be! sad wei…

3. WTJ Says:
    May 25th, 2006 at 5:09 pm

to keep corpse

May 26th, 2006 at 1:24 am

Joshy.. right, rarely cook and rarely drink cold drinks. I got no life lol.

You don’t even need to ask to link me, just do it and thanks. Already linking you btw.

Yvy.. actually I can saw some frost inside, so it’s not really as empty as.. empty.

WTJ.. shhhh.. secret. Want any cha-xiu-bao?

May 26th, 2006 at 2:00 am

thanks :) i added you also liaozz man

hahaha ren rou cha shao bao??hahaha you know i kena my friend say i looked like the Ren Rou Cha Shao Bao actor himself Anthony Wong hahahah.

May 26th, 2006 at 12:18 pm

Oh Joshy.. u look like Anthony Wong? Wonder if that is a good news or bad news hmmm.

7. Chen Says:
    May 26th, 2006 at 6:01 pm

first time I see such an empty fridge :D My fridge is full with foodstuffs & drink ;)

8. davidwangfei Says:
    May 26th, 2006 at 6:41 pm

I think it’s a waste of money and energy for you to use fridge that way. So you’d better shut it off at once!

9. kampungkai Says:
    May 26th, 2006 at 9:41 pm

dude…. dun throw it or sell it away. Football fever is reaching in 2 weeks man! start stocking up the cans in the fridge!

keep some chocs too, u never know when a girl might join the fever.

May 27th, 2006 at 2:12 am

Jee: hahaha well i like him as an actor so its considered good to me..haha but he doesn’t look suave so bad in that sense onli lorr haha..

here is what he looked like
    Anthony Wong

haha similar to him larr

May 27th, 2006 at 2:31 am

Chen.. honestly I don’t know anyone else that have an empty fridge at home.

Fei.. I know it’s energy and $ wasting, but once a fridge is shut for too long, it could be easily spoilt and not usable in the future. It’s a dilemma you see?

kampungkai.. football fever another good reason to abandon the fridge lar, must hang out in mamak and pub to shout with other fans only syiok mar. A girl to join the fever? Hmmm ok, I think the mamak are selling chocolate nowadays.

Wah Joshy, this one handsome!!

12. Laarni Says:
    July 18th, 2006 at 4:57 pm

hmmm, where do you put your food?

July 18th, 2006 at 11:35 pm

Dry foods.. instant noodles, cans.. I can put anyway, even in my bedroom :p

Actually things changed a bit after my sister is back from UK.. the fridge is filled again with this and that.. I guess fridge are meant for ladies.