My friend Terry used to tell me about the Power of Subconcious Mind, where people will get what they want if they have strong enough determination.. and they will get it in some unexpected manner.

My other friend Bryan has an absurd amazing story that he once moved a piece of cloud by focusing his energy, using his mind power.. lol it’s a mad mad world.

Okie my story.. I will be climbing Mt Kinabalu next month and have some other adventure outings planning on hand, so buying a sleeping bag was in my mind for a few weeks already.

Last Thursday I went to service my car (cost me RM128, good number lol) and after I paid my bill, the boss said.. “wait, I got something for you” and he pulled out a piece of stuff.. guess what?

A SLEEPING BAG!!!

I was actually planning to go shopping for a sleeping bag just after servicing the car, and I got it somehow for free!?

I was puzzled for 5 seconds.. this boss is mind reader or what? How come he knows what I want? He obviously saw my confusion and mentioned that it was a sourvenior from the engine oil manufacturer.

So here I have, a sleeping bag that I wanted.. and I got it for free, just from servicing my car muahaha..

If I tell the story to Terry or Bryan, they will probably say.. “see, I told you blah blah..”

So do I believe in the Power of Subconcious Mind now? Ermm.. not really, I rather believe in faith and coincidence.. and luck.

23 Responses to “Power of subconcious mind and my story”

1. ade Says:
    February 27th, 2006 at 5:55 pm

it’s more of a lucky coincidence. ;)

2. alicia Says:
    February 28th, 2006 at 10:21 am

i want a pay raise.. i wan somebody to “chia” me buffet at starhill.. i wan more public holidays.. i wan to have a good deal for my coming apartment.. err how izzit possible erh?

February 28th, 2006 at 11:38 am

ade.. yupe yupe agree.

alicia.. let me introduce to you Terry and Bryan, they will give you their piece of advice lol.

4. sachin Says:
    July 23rd, 2006 at 11:02 pm

what is the moral of the story?

July 24th, 2006 at 3:32 pm

sachin.. sometimes in life, we think of something and later on it does happen according to what we thought of, good or bad. General terms for this.. we call ‘coincedence’.

There are however groups of studies suggesting that the Power of Subconcious Mind can make things happen, some go to the extreme that subconcious mind can create coincidence.

Moral of the story? Good question.. I don’t really know, I guess it’s just a story of coincedence vs power of our mind, and what we choose to believe.

6. Anonymous Says:
    November 19th, 2006 at 1:11 pm

GO READ JOSEPH MURPHY THE POWER OF THE SUBCONCIOUS MIND.

ALL YOU IDIOTS WILL SOON REALIZE ITS POWER.

November 19th, 2006 at 4:31 pm

If the book teach people to have bad manners like you do, I’ll rather pass. Btw, the correct spelling is Subconscious Mind… I made a mess last time.

8. nat Says:
    December 3rd, 2006 at 1:44 am

so the result that you get is it the something that starts working in the universe to help you positively or is it the mental power thats working. i guess what i want to know is what exactly makes things happen,.

December 3rd, 2006 at 1:51 am

nat… instead of relating subconscious mind to any super power, I would rather say that it’s a matter of self confidence in our inner mind.

Action is what make things happen, without action there will be nothing.

10. chandra gurung Says:
    July 27th, 2007 at 4:34 pm

sub concious mind is next universe…………………is ti true?
    and focusing energy means we every body have a wave
    which comes from our body we have to concentrat them to the particular point then see what happens.
    hay man mail me ok

11. Nato Wekesa Says:
    November 22nd, 2007 at 2:24 pm

You are a product of the universe, the environment in which we live greatly determines how we think and the outcome of our thoughts. The balance we have with the environs mostly determines our destiny and fruition of thoughts into realities.

12. elison Says:
    December 20th, 2007 at 5:45 pm

your inner mind is subconscious mind
    duh

13. Fazly Says:
    December 21st, 2007 at 9:15 pm

did u all talking about the Law of Attraction??..from the book called” the secret”.

Buti personally think that what u think about urself will create ur character and this thought will determine how u gonna react on external situation. This inner thought or subconscious mind will make humans react base on their pass experiences.

14. jerome Says:
    January 30th, 2008 at 2:53 am

Whether you belive it or not ,, there are many laws at work and there all work in perfect balance. So what do we really have to loose , if we start to believe in ourselfs , to make some positive change in our lifes. Those who do not want a positive change will ofcourse argue to the point and thats ok too , its your life and your the master of your own happiness. So investing some time meditating and reaching your subconcious mind to help you get what you want is way better than just sitting around and challenging the method without giving it a try out for yourself.
    peace out people !!

ps: it works if you believe its already happened to you and your enjoying every moment of it , its ur emotions that brings it to you, more emotions the faster u receive it . this has been tried and tested and it works.

15. happy days Says:
    February 23rd, 2008 at 10:33 am

The above poster who stated “The Power Of The Subconscious Mind” Is on the right track.
    I don’t know why this works, I only know it does. Lets start with the mind, aka “The Ego” The ego’s ever presence lives and functions in the past or future time frames. Think about your life. Have you said, “I will be happy when “x” happens” OR, excitement “looking forward to that camping trip, should be lots of fun.” For some its fear of a future time. Such as a trial, maybe a new job. These are examples of projecting your life… Living in the future. Most people spend most of their lives living in the past. Past mistakes, past relationships, past events, And we eventually start to Identify ourselves with how all of these past things turned out. That is a bad thing to do. We are NOT the culmination of our successes or failures. To do that only invites trouble. We are simply just people with Spirit and free-will. The Ego’s (mind) ever present job is to keep you trapped living in the past and future time frames. But how Ironic, “Future time doesn’t exist, it is make believe, and the Past doesnt exist, it is only a memory. And maybe not even an accurate memory at that. The reason the Ego does this? As a Christian the only answer I have to offer is that Sin is trapped in the flesh. Biblically speaking Carnal Minded. It’s only purpose is to RULE you. Make you miserable. True the mind is a tool and should only be used for that purpose, when its needed. Needed? you ask? Did you know that 90% of your daily activities or responses or what have you are through your subconscious? Please do some of your own research. Your subconscious knows things that your conscious mind will never be aware of. Conscious mind can record around 2,000 bits of information at a given moment, whereas the subconscious can record around 40,000. But that for your own study. For this point I will tell you then, given that information, your subconscious LIVES in the PRESENT moment. Remember that feeling, albeit a few seconds of peace at a beautiful sunset? present moment. The first time you got behind the wheel, or amusement park ride, or the first time having sex. Present moment. Sure they all have adrenalin, and excitement included.
    With practice everything can be present moment. present time. Ask a skydiver, scuba diver or a mountain climber. Incidentally, “The only enlightenment that you’ll find on a mountain is that which you bring with you.” Most of them just think they are addicting activities. Anyway when your carnal mind “ego” aligns with the subconscious amazing things can happen. Expect it to be a struggle, as the Ego will fight for its ground. But you remember the expression “…..with your whole heart”? Both must be aligned. Simple acurances, when Im looking around for something I cant find, eventually I remember to look in and ask, “where is it?” if its in the area my eyes will go straight to it. Even if its under something. One night looking for the remote in the folds of the blanket, and looking on my g-friends side of the bed, I asked where it was and my eyes went to her pillow. Yes it was under the pillow. One day before leaving I looked directly at a flashlight on the table. I discarded the notion consciously, thinking i wouldn’t need it. As the events turned out, I did need it. And we have all heard to watch signs? How does the subconscious know these things? Some say we are tied to everything. ??? But the truth is if you live in the present moment and believe,,,,totally align your thoughts in a positive way, you will get results. Henry Ford said, Weather you believe you can or believe you can’t……Your right!!! look up The Power of Now by, Eckhart tolle. or the video. The Secret.

16. happy days Says:
    February 23rd, 2008 at 12:05 pm

In the last paragraph that jerome wrote:

Its ur emotions that brings it to you, more emotions the faster u receive it . this has been tried and tested and it works.

I want to point out that the above statement may complicate things for people, I will be so bold as to say that the idea is inaccurate.

Emotions… ALL EMOTIONS are tied to a thought. Whatever emotion you are experiencing there was a thought that preceded it. Emotions are not bad, they are a part of us, BUT…. They are Not us. People become Identified with their emotions and become led by them. One way to think of emotions is that of a thunder cloud, they come and they pass, but it is not you. Emotions tell everyone around you how you think. What makes you happy, sad, angry, frustrated, repulsed, et cetra. All of your past experiences make up these emotions and the way you deal with them, all recorded in the subconscious. When the time arises we usually just react to certain given situations, because what to do in that situation is already programed in the subconscious. Think of a boxer, he cannot take the time to think of what he will do next. He can only react. Our emotions and behaviors are the exact same way. The mind only inputs to the subconscious what it will learn or keep as “truth” Yes the subconscious was trained by our conscious mind, but subtly. You either agreed or disagreed with a thought. RECORDED!! When did we record all this junk? ALL THE TIME. But most of what you think came from how “you” perceived something as a CHILD ! What is a mother to you? a father? How should husband and wife react with one another? what was religion? a brother or sister? a friend? Most of us still live with how we thought as an adolescent. No wonder the divorce rate is so high these days. Violence is up. What morals or values do we as community adhere to? I will STRESS that Values and Morals do not thrive in POP CULTURE. Violence and Sex are pushed the most. Next is the ILLUSION that obtaining something will provide you with stature. “illusions of grandeur” Should we stay in this bubble hiding behind our home theater’s, mp3 players, psp, the fancy car/truck or what have you? ARE YOU CONTENT? WAKE UP! Its ALL EGO! Look at all the crap that gets fed to us! Its no wonder we are so unhealthy! Take Forgiveness for example, one of the most difficult things to do, depending on the nature of the injury. Have you every felt you forgave someone only to later in time realized that you were still angry? Why are we not letting go? letting go, letting go, letting go. Imagine, (image in) In order to believe or do something you must first get the image inside of you. Imagine if you could Forgive? (let go) Imagine if you could have a real quality of life. let go, let go, let go. Believe. Did you know that Love, Joy, and Peace are NOT emotions? They can only be found in the present moment. Live your life now. Right now The time is now. Let go, let go, let go…..Live. Everything you will ever do, happens right now. Everything you experience, is right now. The Ego cannot exist in the present moment, or emotions. Remember the Ego tries to trap you in the illusion of time. Time past or Time future. Did I forget to mention that time DOES NOT EXIST in the present moment? The longer you stay in the present moment the more you experience life. Soon your subconscious will be reprogrammed from carnal thought patterns to positive affirmations. You will Live, and Live abundantly, Joyfully. Imagine. ….hold on….. I have to…….I hav…. I have to sneeeeeze…….wait…….wait………..wait for it…….wait for it……ahhh….ahhh……wait for it……………….ahhhhcoooooooooo!!!!
    Did that give you an example of the present moment?
    happy days.

17. Anonymous Says:
    March 23rd, 2008 at 11:20 pm

you should read the book by Dr Joseph Murphy.

It’s an eye opener and the book was a best seller many years ago.

18. manu kapoor Says:
    June 16th, 2008 at 3:32 am

i hav read n heard a lot abt this sub conscious mind. there r many fields of my life which m unable to control d way they r going on n (a)effecitng my life. they also inclue the health aspects f my parents which make me feel v sa dat whether my parents ll b ever able to get rid f their health problems or not??? . till nw i havent practised meditation ever. u all readers ll b thinking dat wt m trying to convey? let me put it in a v clear way.. wtever is going
    wrong wid me due to my some dreadful past mistakes , m gonna practise meditation to reach the power f sub conscious mind to c dat wtever i hav read abt it is right or wrong ?? i.e with full patience,, i ll c whether it is able to get me wt i want n in hw much time ??

19. yog Says:
    November 9th, 2008 at 6:29 pm

Power of sub conscious was it not before or come to know now, there is nothing you can get if you do not ask for? there must be wish which will work as seed and develops in to the tree starts giving fruits.

20. Anonymous Says:
    January 8th, 2009 at 11:25 pm

hi. i want 2 be a ranker

21. Anonymous Says:
    January 8th, 2009 at 11:26 pm

22. Anonymous Says:
    January 31st, 2009 at 3:28 pm

your subconcious mind give you what you put in , it cannot balance the inviroment and it cannot say this is right or not , this is good or bad….,

23. vikas amarpuri Says:
    March 1st, 2009 at 12:55 am

i was just going through the feelings of all experienced people thay have felt it and making their dreams come true with the power within, ok it seems very unbelievable because in last couple of week my mind has delibratly allowing me to know more about this secreat, i don’t know wheather is a sign of something positive is going to happen with me, be there with me to place a new experience of mine

VIKAS