This is the story of a seventeen, who have some bedtime fun with her boyfriend, and stupidly recorded their love scene on video with her phone.

Here comes the witch, out of jealousy, stole her phone, found the video and published it online, sent to every email she can gets.

Here come the perverts, roaming from blogs to blogs, websites to websites, to search for the video.

Here come the idiots, who post the video, with no shame, and no thoughts for the poor girl, just for the sake of evil minded happiness.

Here come some bloggers, who exploit the keywords from technorati, to drive traffic to their blog, and to make some ugly money.

Here comes me, who felt sad for the whole situation, who felt sorry for the poor girl, who distaste those advantage takers, and who felt terrible for unable to make any difference to the mess.

You are lucky and blessed if you don’t know what I am ranting about, and please don’t bother to find out the truth cause it’s depressly saddening.

14 Responses to “Sad story of a seventeen”

1. alicia Says:
    February 23rd, 2006 at 11:05 am

y sexual discrimination? how bout the guy? nobody mentioned bout the guy..

2. CY Says:
    February 23rd, 2006 at 12:03 pm

yes. Jee, it is sad. I wrote about it on my new blog:

hellomalaysian.blogspot.com

February 23rd, 2006 at 12:48 pm

alicia.. discrimination? You ain’t talking bout me ain’t so? I just felt sorry for the girl, that’s all.. the guy? Nobody is talking about him.. ic.. I get what you mean.

CY.. well at least some Malaysians are showing the dignity. Btw you should SERIOUSLY consider setting permalinks for your blog.

4. Yuna Says:
    February 24th, 2006 at 12:03 am

the evil teen’s jealousy.. what can I say…. girls do that to other girls just to beat each other down without realizing the real consequences… Still remember my horrifying teen’s life dealing with other evil girls.. Ugggrrrrr….

5. ade Says:
    February 24th, 2006 at 10:22 am

that’s sad… i don’t know who exactly are you talking about, but it’s happening all over the world. :(

6. CY Says:
    February 24th, 2006 at 10:37 am

jee:

I went back to Rojaks blog. It seems that they have taken down the post, which is a good thing.

February 24th, 2006 at 12:47 pm

Yuna.. I never knew that teen’s life could be that horrifying, ermm interesting..

ade.. that’s sad for sure, I don’t understand what the culprit that posted the video is thinking, it’s so heartless and cruel.

CY.. I don’t really care about what the Rojaks posted, they made their choice, I made mine.. and what did they taken down? I still see bunch of scandal related post :yawn:

8. Chen Says:
    February 24th, 2006 at 10:58 pm

I really pity the gal.
    The pressure she is facing now..
    All the critiscism…
    And how she going to face with the society in the future..
    I hope she won’t have mental breakdown :(

9. Laarni Says:
    February 25th, 2006 at 8:24 pm

unsurprised. hehehe.

February 26th, 2006 at 2:36 am

oh gosh.. just read from the news that some idiots are making the film into VCDs and DVDs to sell on the streets.. dammit!

11. Yamato Says:
    December 1st, 2007 at 3:19 pm

Stupid Fuckers………

12. asia Says:
    December 24th, 2007 at 3:10 am

wow

13. hershey Says:
    March 12th, 2008 at 7:15 am

dats sad.but if i was hEr i would tell them.u wish u was me so dats y ur making Me look bad.

14. adjustable dumbbell reviews Says:
    November 4th, 2013 at 9:59 am

Hi there, I discovered your website by way of Google even as
    searching for a similar topic, your site got here up, it seems to be great.
    I’ve bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hello there, just became alert to your blog via Google,
    and located that it is truly informative. I am gonna be careful for
    brussels. I will appreciate in the event you continue this in future.
    Many folks can be benefited out of your writing.
    Cheers!