I am disappointed with the Maybank2u connection speed, it’s frequently lagging. Just now I made a few online bills payment and cost me more than half an hour because the portal is so dang low.

Whether it’s the peak usage hour or whatever reason it is, there’s no excuse of Malaysia leading banking internet portal to be loading so slow. And I am a broadband user, I wonder how the 56k modem users felt when using Maybank2u service.. that will be so damn frustrating.

Maybank2u.com a one-stop financial portal arhh? One that connection always stop lar!

15 Responses to “I am disappointed with Maybank2u”

1. Adam Says:
    January 23rd, 2006 at 7:25 pm

Face the same situation a couple of times myself. When I find that the connection is slow, I just log out and try again later.

January 23rd, 2006 at 11:58 pm

Logging out and try again later might sounds a good idea Adam.. it’s still a bit frustrated, how good it will be if we can do things in one shot.

3. alicia Says:
    January 24th, 2006 at 11:05 am

2 words : malaysia boleh!

January 24th, 2006 at 5:24 pm

As always Alicia.. always boleh.

5. huZmid Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 1:59 pm

Yeap. It’s not fun when staring on the screen and nothing moving. Once it was a breeze to pay bills online. Later Maybank 2U requires to fill I/C no as another layer of security requirement.

I stopped using the net and pay my bills using ATM instead.

Recently I found that maybank2U does not need I/C verification, but need to get TAC number to register new bill. But I have migrated to RHB to do my internet banking.

September 6th, 2006 at 2:10 am

Well huZmid.. I made the post some half a year ago. Honestly I think Maybank has been showing improvement all this while, their server are much stable nowadays.

Not sure about the IC verification or TAC for new bill registration.. I’d no problem registering a new bill item in early August though.

7. Eddie Says:
    November 12th, 2006 at 8:44 am

I’ve been trying to log in Maybank2U some 15 mins ago. As of now I’m still struggling to get through. Is today is a sunday, I thought the access should be a smooth sailing. instead here I am subjecting myself to an unnecessary stressful situation. I can’t let Maybank do this to me. I will be calling them up to check on this problem.

8. fred Says:
    July 4th, 2007 at 10:29 pm

For some reasons, I am not able to login to maybank2u since last week….. argg……

July 5th, 2007 at 12:02 am

Weird… I just login a couple days ago.

10. alan Sid Says:
    September 25th, 2007 at 11:21 am

I dont know wot wrong wit maybank2u.. slow n lembab.. i very2 frustrated wit maybank.. leading bank in malaysia.. konon..

Do something lahhhh…

11. Ahn Says:
    October 26th, 2007 at 7:47 pm

Jangankan lembab, to my surprise, in my transaction summary this evening, one of the transactions was accepted but with null value. I called maybank, always after 30 minutes waiting time, and was answered by moody CSE. I thought I’m the one that supposed to be bad mood as the call charges ajer cost me AUD 30 dollar. And again, surprise…… they told me that was due to time out. @##%$^& boleh caya ke jawapan tuh i dapat bila deal ngan duit2 nie……:( alahai maybank…….

12. kiambang Says:
    December 9th, 2007 at 4:22 pm

sejak 3 hari lepas saya tak dapat masuk (hanya) website maybank2u.com. semua website lain tiada masalah. maknanya bukan masalah internet connection.

ada tak sesiapa pernah mengalaminya? bagaimana cara mengatasinya?

Terima kasih

Birmingham, UK

December 10th, 2007 at 11:56 am

kiambang… no problem from KL. Make sure you put the www. in the URL… their web address don’t work without www.

14. kiambang Says:
    December 17th, 2007 at 1:01 am

Thanks Jee

I called up virgin media technical support, they giude me and solve the problem

need to go to tools, internet option, connection, LAN Setting and check at use a proxy server box, at address type webcache.blueyounder.co.uk and port 8080 (for virgin media user)

after that, I can serve http://www.maybank2u.com.

thanks again

15. koko Says:
    November 3rd, 2008 at 5:37 pm

just now i just login to maybank2u but when i click something and all didn’t move