Driving in Malaysia can be pretty horrifying, bunch of idiots are driving on the roads, I wonder how they got their driving license. Arhh right, kopi duit..
A few important lessons should be learned by some drivers or road users..
1. When turning left or right, start the signal light BEFORE turning. It is absolutely USELESS if the driver signalling AFTER started turning. And please let the signal light blink a few times before turning, it is almost useless if turning immediately after the first blinking.
2. Keep a safe distance from the front car. Some drivers think their driving skill damn good and can always manage to emergency brake.. true, but the car behind might not be as skillful leh.. BANG!!
3. When raining, turn on the headlights, it might not help the visibility of the one driving, but will help the car in front to realize that there are cars behind.
4. When traffic jam, don’t horn. No matter how loud the horning is, the traffic won’t flow.
5. Motorcycle is designed for 2 persons, MAXIMUM. Don’t ever try to load the bike with 3 or 4 person, that is damn dangerous!
6. I almost killed a stupid motorcyclist a few days ago, not my fault.. to that damn-deserve-to-die motorcylist, RED means stop!!! Simplest rule of all!
7. Pedestrians.. when crossing the road, make sure there is no cars approaching and please walk faster. Never never rely on the car driver to punch his stupid foot on the possible malfunctioned brake, that’s how accidents happened.
8. Using cellphone without handsfree support is illegal. I don’t see why eating a burger when driving is legal?
glossary ~ kopi duit means coffee money or bribery in Malaysia. Despite the
useless effort of Malaysia government to fight corruption, bribery still happens very much everywhere in Malaysia.