There are times when we just got nothing inside our head, don’t know what to think, don’t know what to do.. all we can do is grab some snacks sitting in front of the tv..

The cluesless mind continues, don’t know what show to watch, don’t know what channel to switch.. all we can do is punch and punch the remore controller as if something will be different if we punch it harder..

One life saver nowadays is internet.. let’s surf.. but what to surf? send an email.. to whom? blogging.. what to write? mind bl@nk! writing nuts now..n.n.n..nuts!

Call some friends for pint? Gosh everyone need to be with girlfriends in weekends, those who don’t have girlfriends don’t like drinking.. dang new discovery, guys that don’t drink get no gals..

Better go to bed earlier.. great the fella living downstairs is switching on his woofer banging out look.. I can feel the wall cracking..

Ermm what the heck.. life has it up and low always.. btw Christina Aguilera is getting married, and no her fiancee is not me.. and I am not unhappy about that.

I need a chocolate, but nothing in the fridge..
I need a bath, which I just took an hour ago..
I want to watch latest season of “Lost”, which is not shown here yet..
I want to listen to Andrea Bocelli, lol yupe this one I can do..
I want to date Jeon Ji Hyun, oh ya ya I can die for it..

What can I do if I don’t know what to do? What will you do if you have nothing to do?

6 Responses to “Totally useless, random, uneventful post”

1. Miaka Says:
    November 21st, 2005 at 12:26 pm

LOL. Jeon Ji Hyun. LOL. That one, you can dream about it ok? So I think the best thing you can do when you have NOTHING to do is to sleep. So you can dream of your Jeon Ji Hyun. Kaka!

When I have nothing to do, I just slack infront of the TV or read some book that will make me cry bucketfuls. LOL. I’m that saddistic. Keke!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 21st, 2005 at 2:20 pm

Why? WHY!!?? I want Jeon Ji Hyun.. real life, not dreamin.. I want..

I am always amazed by ladies that can cry watching tv or reading books.. wonder where the tears are coming from..

3. Olivia Says:
    November 21st, 2005 at 4:21 pm

That’s when you know you need a girlfriend.. that’s a sign!!! Well sad for you, Christina did not picked you this time..

perhaps.. that korean girl you’re talkin’ about would :D

November 21st, 2005 at 6:02 pm

lol Olivia.. you might be right..

ermm I wonder how much an air ticket to Korea will cost, we will see..

5. Yuna Says:
    November 22nd, 2005 at 2:12 am

Umm.. not sure having a girlfirend is a good idea.. You’d go from “have nothing to do” to “endless shopping trips”, “holiday lunchons”, and “babysitting her dogs”. Oh..not to mention the time you spent on answering nonsense questions such as “Am I fat?” “Do you think she is perttier than me?” and “blah blah blah.. ” that you simply can’t comprehend the true meanings…

November 22nd, 2005 at 2:45 am

Well Yuna, if she is as pretty as Jeon.. I wouldn’t mind the fuss at all :p

and yes.. gurls can be skerry.. must think twice..